Monday, August 8, 2011

One Year

Yesterday marked one year of marriage for Corey and me. I'm truly in awe that we've already hit this milestone. Everyone always says the first year of marriage is the hardest... Truth be told, nothing with Corey is hard, and I know I'm so lucky to have it that way. This year has flown by. We learn more about each other each day and get closer and closer as time goes on. We have experienced so many adventures this year - the biggest ones being getting a puppy and moving across the world together. Corey is truly and honestly my best friend in the entire world. Sometimes it scares me how much I love him, and more so, how much I need him. But I think that's what marriage is about. You put all your eggs in one basket because you believe in this person and you know they will take care of you, and you will take care of them. I don't know how I got so incredibly lucky. I wonder every day how I, of all people, got Corey. But then I realize, I don't really care why or how, I'm just so glad I did. 


Happy anniversary to the most loving husband a wife could ask for. I love you forever.