Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Date Night at Irving Street Kitchen

This date night was one of our last in Portland. I have to say, I am really going to miss living in a city where I know every street, store and restaurant. I'm sure we'll find our new favorite places in Amsterdam, but Portland will always be home to us. I truly do miss it already. 


I have so much going on right now, I wish I could tell you all about it, but won't for two reasons: One, I'm afraid I'll bore you to death and two, I am just so exhausted and can't find the time. Maybe someday I will tell you all about the chaos we're experiencing, but for now you'll just have to trust me that things are absolutely nuts! We fly out Thursday, yet this whole thing still doesn't seem real. I suppose that's normal? Anyhow, wanted to pop in and say hello, sorry I've been such a bad blogger, and I promise I'll be back soon. Hope this little post will tide you over!


{dress: bb dakota, necklace: j.crew via ebay, shoes: cole haan, belt: h&m, bag: cole haan, sunglasses: d&g}

{Photos © Liz Denfeld}