Thursday, March 1, 2012

{Seville: iPhone Snaps}

Hi all! We're back from Seville. It was so amazing it honestly feels like it was all a dream.
Meeting up with Nicole was so much fun. I feel like we've been friends forever.
There was sun, 70+ degree weather, sangria, cervezas, cafe con leche, paella, tapas...I clearly indulged :)
I am still recovering from my 4:30AM wakeup call on Tuesday & going straight into work after a 3 hour flight + 1.5 train ride.
I haven't uploaded photos yet, but thought all these iPhone snaps would hold you guys over!
Can't wait to share many more photos and memories with you from our trip - I think we decided Seville has been our favorite trip so far!!
Hope you're having an amazing week!
 left to right, top to bottom:
+pitchers of sangria
+sunset along the river
+me + nicole, reunited at last!
+plaza de espana
+mojitos on rooftops with cathedral views... life is good.
+soaking up the sun
+gorgeous spanish architecture
+another sunset along the river
+miles and miles of orange trees
+loving life at the alcazar
+alcazar gardens
+sipping a cafe con leche & sending postcards