Friday, March 30, 2012

{Happy Friday!}

Happy, happy Friday! I am so excited it’s the weekend! It’s supposed to be a rainy one here in Amsterdam, but that’s okay because I’ve got lots to do inside in anticipation for my Mom’s arrival on MONDAY. I can hardly believe I’ll be greeting her at the airport so soon! We are going to have such an amazing time. She’ll be here for two weeks, and next weekend we’re jetting off to Barcelona for the long Easter weekend.

Hopefully I can find some time for something other than cleaning. If I had it my way this weekend I would…

+stay in for friday date night. make this cocktail and watch The Descendants .
+buy fresh flowers from our neighborhood market
+check out the COS store in the 9 Streets 
+browse all the colorful goodies at Kitsch Kitchen 
+make something yummy for breakfast. Maybe this