Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{Seville: Day 2}

Yay! I'm finally posting more photos from our Seville trip! Going back and looking through them I realized how much I already miss the sun (and Nicole) and need to get back to it! Good thing we're heading to Barcelona in a few weeks :)
Our second day in Seville we walked and walked and walked. We started our morning with amazing churros from this little churro window that was hidden in a small alleyway. They were so good. We wanted to go back and get some more later in the day, but it was closed. Then we tried to go again the next morning and again, closed. We started to realize how lucky we were to taste them in the first place! Moral of the story: You need to eat churros in Seville. Those Disneyland ones have nothing on these.
Just a couple pretties from around the city.

Plaza del Triunfo
The entrance to Real Alcazar. I can't wait to show you the inside. Uh-may-zing.
My two travel buddies for the weekend <3
Oh just a cute little square we happened upon
I'm fairly certain I'd never tire of these picturesque alleyways.
Beers for 1 Euro! We couldn't pass that up ;)
Plaza de España stole our hearts. So incredibly beautiful.
Watching the sunset by the river every night. This is the life.
{Photos © Liz Denfeld Photography}