Friday, January 20, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: The Egg

Happy Friday! This week flashed before my eyes. It's my second week in a row working out three times a week. And not just any workout, but the tough one hour classes at our gym at work! I am feeling so great. Seriously, the endorphins are flowing. Not even this awful rainy weather can get me down! This weekend my cousin is in town and we are super excited to show her around the city (and I'm excited to have a shopping buddy!). Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If you're looking for a new blog to get lost in, check out one of my wonderful sponsors - The Egg!


Meagan started The Egg, a local Jackson Hole blog, as a creative outlet to give her friends and family a glimpse of the Mountain Lifestyle.  She writes about her adventures and the day-to-day life in the Tetons.  She recently teamed up with "Dishing Jackson Hole" as a blogging contributor, where she writes about the best of her little mountain town's grub and cocktails! When's she's not off playing in the mountains she is traveling the world - she tries to visit a new country every year - and so far she's stayed true to that goal. I hope you all enjoy Meagan's blog as much as I do! Enjoy :)