Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Snaps Part I: Emma's First Christmas

Every year we spend Christmas Eve with my side of the family and Christmas Day with Corey's side of the family, and this year was no exception. Christmas morning we woke up bright and early and headed (5 minutes) up the rode to Corey's parent's house. It was a very exciting Christmas because our niece Emma was in town from Chicago - and it was her first! She's 10 months old, and as you'll see from the photos, she really stole the show. I mean how could she not? She is beyond adorable. I would just sit and stare at her, smiling so much from every move and sound she made, my cheeks started to hurt! It was so special to be able to experience her first Christmas with her. Later that same day we went back to my Mom's house to open our gifts to each other. Corey did really, really well (he stalked my Pinterst board like a good husband!) and got me some amazing gifts, including these gorgeous earrings, this beautiful J.Crew sequin sweater and noise-canceling headphones! It was a very merry Christmas for us! Hope it was for you as well!

{Photos © Liz Denfeld Photography}