Monday, January 16, 2012

{Sneak Peek: Evelyn Zoe Newborn Photos}

I'm so beyond grateful Evelyn Zoe decided to show up a week early so I could meet her when I was home for the holidays! She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I was lucky enough to take some photos for Megs and Jeff and I couldn't have been happier to share in the excitement and joy over their new baby girl. I'm only showing a peek at the photos for now as I know Meghan and Jeff are planning on using a few for their birth announcement and I don't want to ruin the surprise for friends that read my blog, but I just had to brag about gorgeous Evie and share at least a couple! 


Meghan and Jeff - You made an incredibly beautiful and precious little girl. She is so ridiculously lucky to have you both as parents. I can't wait to watch Evelyn grow, watch how she changes your life and witness the love you clearly have for each other now multiply for this little one. Congratulations!