Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Big Bang Debate

No, not the Big Bang Theory... The "I want bangs, but can't decide if they are worth the hassle" debate. 


So, for those of you who are relatively new to the 'ol blog, let me refresh your memory. I thought about getting bangs for a long time before the wedding. But considering I wasn't willing to take any major hair risks at any point before our big day, I waited until after our wedding. I did it. I loved them. For two days. 


You see, they were in my eyes. Like, I couldn't really open my eyes and they would constantly water and I would feel really dumb winking at people I didn't know all that well through entire conversations. So I got fed up and quickly grew them out. Now, I have a hair appointment next Friday and I'm sort of thinking I didn't give them enough of a chance, and I'm sort of itching to get them again.


Please, please help me. Should I give bangs another try? Or keep my hair as it is? I need your help!



Thinking to do them a tad thicker and a tad shorter this time. I love these bangs:
 {via Luella}