Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday:
Martinis with the girls followed by pool and beers with some good friends who were in town from Seattle.

Saturday:
Major laziness. Sex & The City marathon. Hey, I deserved it!
Made kale chips for the first time at the suggestion of my sissy and this little lady. Yum. Try it!
Whipped up stuffed portabello mushrooms (recipe here, just added a cup of quinoa), grilled chicken and garlic bread.
Watched The Fighter. Acting was insanely phenomenal. Great movie, but I had to hide my eyes a few times. 

Sunday:
Strawberry shortcake for breakfast (including homemade whipped cream!). Uh huh. That's how we roll!
Spring cleaning.
Tried the PB&J cart down the street. Probably shouldn't have done that because we discovered how ridiculously yummy they are. Corey had the "Good Morning" and I had the "Pumpkin Pie". Grilled PB&J concoctions. Who woulda thought?
Going away dinner for a coworker who's moving to Amsterdam to work at our European headquarters. Will miss her. Tried to hide my jealousy :)


Hope you had a great weekend!