Thursday, April 7, 2011

Um, hi! It's been a while, hasn't it? I miss you guys!!! Some exciting stuff happening over here, but I can't quite share yet... Not for a couple weeks... I don't want to jinx it. I've been crazy busy at work and just enjoying my nights cuddled up on the couch with husband and pup. I am pretty wiped out when I get home and have been trying to relax, de-stress and veg. Hope that's okay with you guys. I'll be back soon, I promise. 


Oh, and re-reading that and reading the "exciting stuff" and "a few weeks" and the "I'm tired" just made me think that you might think that I'm preggers. But let me assure you I am not. That is not the exciting thing. Okay, that's all. Ciao!



P.S. This was waiting for husband when we got home the night of our wedding :) We've been married eight months already! Time is flyyyying. Nuts. And if you're wondering, marriage rocks.