Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ciao!



First, you must know it's my birthday tomorrow. And last night, Corey and I were sitting on the couch and he got this serious look on his face.


"I need to tell you something about your birthday plans."


"Okay... What's up?"


"You won't be going in to work on Friday. And you need to pack a bag tomorrow for two nights." 


I don't know much else other than I need to bring a nice dress and we are driving there. Needless to say, I am super excited to find out where my husband is whisking me away to. I thought this year was going to be a more low-key birthday, but I guess I was wrong! I'm turning the big 2-5, and husband wants to celebrate! I can't wait to tell you all about it Monday. But for now, I must bid you farewell for the weekend! Hope you have a good one, and look out for a Formspring Friday post tomorrow!


{via}