Monday, April 11, 2011

What I Wore: Russell Street BBQ & The Nike Hoop Summit

I want to start this little outfit post (this pathetic, sorry excuse for an outfit post...) by saying... all you fashion bloggers out there deserve a gold medal. These outfit pictures are hard. Clearly I'm not a natural. I feel silly, I hate the way I look in 99% of the photos and somehow, my hair, makeup, outfit, everything seem to look just a bit better when I look in the mirror. Then when I see these pictures, I kind of cringe... Now, please don't acknowledge my whining over here. Swear I'm not fishing for compliments. I'm just saying, this blog will not be turning into a fashion blog anytime soon :) Here's what I wore on Saturday night. Hope you enjoy the photos!



 {Top: Hurley, Cardigan: Urban Outfitters, Flower pin: Forever21, Cropped Pants: Gap, Flats: Urban Outfitters}