Friday, October 8, 2010

Wedding Decorations & Accessories for Sale!

Update (10/25): The following items have been sold: Banner, earrings, and two packages of lights. Many things are still available so don't hesitate to contact me :) Thanks!


Dear readers, Corey and I are selling some of our wedding goodies! I will be posting them other places, but thought I'd start here and see if there's any interest. See the photos below and please email me if you're interested in any of the items! liz.denfeld {at} gmail.com

My Feathers and Frills flower hair pin. I adored it!

My teardrop earrings

We are selling 12 boxes of white globe string lights. I can email more information if you're interested in these!


Our adorable chalkboard mailbox we used for our cards. You can write whatever you'd like on it!

Dessert table banner

Birch bark vase sleeves and table numbers 1-10

Vintage windows and window holders. We used them to write our table assignments!

Anthropologie initial mugs. Probably best to sell these locally since shipping them would probably cost more than the mugs themselves!

That's all for now, there may be more later. Please email me at liz.denfeld {at} gmail.com if you'd like more details on something you're interested in! Thanks for looking!

 Photos by the incredible Jill Thomas