Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Amazingly Perfect Fall Weekend!

My oh my, it has been a crazy week! Work has been busy, and we've had stuff going on every evening. I'm so looking forward to this weekend. The weather is supposed to stay miraculously dry and perfect. The air is so crisp, the leaves are changing and it has been a pretty magical autumn so far. We are going to soak it all in Saturday with the annual pumpkin carving contest Corey's friends put on. First, we'll go out to a pumpkin patch, enjoy some corn on the cob and pick out our most perfect pumpkin. Then we'll carve away and cross our fingers we're the winners!


Other than that, I am starting a new portrait photography class Sunday and will be cuddling up by the fireplace with the mister in between our outings!


Hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I will!





{Via the Alternative Wife}