Monday, December 7, 2009

Vacation Hair.

Let's take a moment to talk about vacation hair. Perhaps you know exactly what I'm talking about. Have you seen that episode of Friends when Monica's hair turns into a giant fro due to the tropical climate she's vacationing in? That fro right there is THE reason Corey and I could never have a destination wedding. You can't get married with a fro!!

Though the weather here isn't quite humid enough to be full-on fro-inducing, taming my beast of locks proves extemely difficult with the different plugs, voltage and wattage of my trusty American appliances. My hand has cramped into a claw after way too long holding a blowdryer and/or straightener. But you know what they say, no pain, no gain. I can endure the claw so long as my hair stays nice and flat through all our adventures :) Does vacation hair drive anyone else nuts or is it just me?

Hope you all survived your Monday! Adios for now.

Oh and P.S.! If you're at all interested, I have been updating my Twitter on a much more regular basis than this little blog. So if you're wondering what we're up to day to day, check it out! Twitter.com/LizBalaesh. Or use the link to the left :)