Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello There!


{photo of Punta del Este via journeyetc.com}

Happy Friday everyone! Thanks to my MacBook dying on me I can't really post a ton, which I'm totally bummed about. Thought I'd give you all a quick update... We left Buenos Aires today and took a quick flight to Punta del Este, Uruguay. It's absolutely GORGEOUS here. If you've never heard of it I highly recommend you look it up!

We're pretty exhausted from the all-day, every-day sightseeing in BA so being at the beach is a welcome change of pace! Our apartment here is fantastic, with ocean views from both the bedroom and living room. I can't wait to share photos from the trip. We've already seen so many amazing things and we still have 8 days of vacation ahead! Wahoooo!

Hope all is well where you are. I admittedly am missing all the Christmas stuff at home and completely plan on cramming all sorts of festive activites (baking cookies, making a gingerbread house, kissing under the mistletoe, listening to Christmas music ALL day long...) into the 10 days we have at home before Christmas!! Enjoy it for me until then :)

Adios!