Friday, February 1, 2013

{Three Things}

Happy, happy Friday! 
I've got three things for you today...

First... Hop on over to Aspiring Kennedy to see the maternity photos I took for Lauren and her hubby, Tyler! She is seriously glowing and they were so much fun to take pictures of.
Second.. We're off to Madrid for the weekend to hang out with Nicole, drink sangria and check out the city! I'm losing count of how many cities Nicole and I have met up in... San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Seville...Now we're adding Madrid - it's going to be a great weekend! I'll be Instagraming my little heart out - so follow me there if you'd like to see what we're up to :)
Lastly.. I have spots for sponsorship opening up. Shoot me an email if you're interested, I'd love to have you! exploredreamdiscoverblog {at} gmail.com
Have a great weekend!