Thursday, February 7, 2013

{Made by Mama}

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you probably already know that my Mom is a talented designer. I'm lucky that her favorite clients happen to be my sisters and me. She has designed and made me countless things throughout my life - including almost every single one of my high school dance dresses and the most important dress of all, my wedding dress! I've never taken the time to showcase the things she's made me in one place before, but today while reminiscing on some photos I felt compelled to do just that. This is a tiny fraction of the things she's crafted for me. I look at these photos and feel so much pride for my talented Mama. She is so creative, inspiring and gracious. I miss her so much every day and getting to wear her creations certainly makes me feel closer to her when I'm so far from home!
I hope you enjoy this peek at a few of the beautiful clothes she's made me in recent years!

{My Wedding Dress!!!}
{My Other Wedding Dress - yeah, she made me two - LUCKY!}
{Leather Jacket}
{Dress}
{Striped Skirt}
 {Color Block Dress}
 {Polka Dot Dress}
{Yellow Bridesmaid Dress}
{Jacket/Blazer}
{Maxi Skirt}
I LOVE MY MAMA! 
{P.S. She made her entire outfit except her scarf in the photo below :) }