Monday, February 27, 2012

{Guest Blogger: Sequins & Stripes}

Hi there! It's Liz from the fashion and style blog, Sequins & Stripes, and I am thrilled to be here today while Liz jets off to Seville for a quick {and dreamy!} getaway! It is currently still winter in Chicago, which I assume is similar to Amsterdam, but Spain is experiencing some 70 degree temps and I have no doubt that Liz will be soaking up every moment. Sounds like a lovely weekend, right? I recently spent a month in Europe and Spain had to be one of the most effortlessly styled countries that I visited. I have no doubt that Liz packed a perfectly assembled {and stylish} suitcase herself, but I thought it would be fun to put together two looks that can easily work for both day and night. 



Flared denim can easily be dressed up or down and this silky white tee is a dressy twist on basic jersey. Pair this outfit with bright pink flats for day or pointed heels for night! For accessories, I love the bright colors in the Mango scarf, paired with fun yellow studs and the python clutch. A striped dress is adorable {and comfortable} for day and night, paired with Milly for Sperry Topsiders during the day and the pink flats for night. Add a pop of lipstick when it's time to go out with your man, and your look goes from day to night in one quick step! Two easy outfits to roam the streets of Seville and take on the town!

A huge thank you to Liz for hosting me today! I can't wait to hear all about her dreamy escape! 

Don't forget to stop by Sequins & Stripes to find daily inspiration for a styled life, or if you're in need of some styling assistance, check out my website: Elizabeth Schneider Style!