Friday, June 3, 2011

Formspring Friday!


Do you ever plan on going back to school for a graduate degree perhaps?
Right now it's not in my plans. I don't really need it for the career path I'm in at the moment. And to be honest, while I was a good student, I don't miss school AT ALL. I get chills just thinking about all the reading and paper writing and exams. Ugh. I hope I never have to do that again :) I think very highly of people who go back to school and work. They are bigger rockstars than I'll ever be!!!

How does your husband feel about how open/public you are with your blog. I enjoy blogging but my fiance does not feel comfortable having our lives documented.
My husband is similar to yours in that he's not always comfortable in having our private lives documented, but he realizes that I enjoy doing it and that it makes me happy, so he supports me. Ultimately, he is excited that we have a little journal of our lives together that we'll be able to look back on and read in the future! It's already fun reading back to the posts before we were engaged and planning our wedding, etc. He has gotten more and more comfortable with it as time has passed. He was never outwardly opposed to it. If he had been, it would have been impossible for me to continue and feel excited and happy to blog about our lives every day. I hope this helps you in some way!!

What is your favorite brand of jeans?
Paige Premium Denim and J Brand fit me the best! Love them!

What is your make up routine? You always look fresh and natural!
Thank you so much! I start with Kiehl's tinted moisturizer, then brush on some Mac Studio Fix Powder, then Bare Minerals Faux Tan, a little Laura Mercier concealer and finish with some Bad Gal lash mascara and Dior black eyeliner! On nights out I wear some Mac eyeshadow to spice things up a bit :)

What kind of coffee do you drink? Just regular coffee or lattes?
When I take coffee from home it's just regular coffee with some vanilla coffeemate creamer. If I get it from our little coffee shop at work, it's a 12 oz. Americano with one pump of vanilla. And when I'm at Stumptown or another coffee shop that knows what they're doing I like a wet cappuccino with a little vanilla... YUM!

what are your working hours at your job like? i'm curious as to how you juggle your work, photography, travel and pursuing all your interests at once:)
I am lucky to have an awesome work/life balance. I typically work 8-5ish with a lunch break where I usually work out or come down to our apartment to let Henry out! My photography kinda takes a backseat in the winter time because by the time I get home it's dark and I prefer shooting in natural light. My job is very understanding of travel and so they make it easy to take a couple weeks off to go travel the world. I definitely feel lucky to have a job I love at a company that is so supportive of all my other hobbies and interests!

If you've ever wanted to ask me a question, feel free to pop over to my Formspring page and ask me anything! It's totally anonymous, so don't be shy!