Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am following after Lacey and in the spirit of November, the month of Thanksgiving, I’d like to celebrate Thankful Thursday. Here are ten things (big and little) that I am feeling grateful for today!

1. Our amazing families. They make the holidays something to look forward to.

2. Having a gym on campus at work. Working out gives me so much energy! I’m happier and more productive, and I love that.

3. My sister being a gluten-free/vegan. She is opening my eyes to all sorts of new restaurants and foods.

4. This song. I’m kind of obsessed.

5. Our wonderful apartment. We are so incredibly happy in our little home. Pictures coming soon, I promise!

6. The blog community. You guys are seriously so nice, it blows me away. Thank you for always encouraging my photography. It means so much!

7. The Today show. Lately I’ve been watching it in the morning while I get ready and drink my coffee, and I’m feeling more connected to what’s going on in the world and also just slowing down and starting my day off right.

8. Three years of dating and three months of marriage with my soul mate. There isn’t a single day that goes by that I don’t completely appreciate the love we’ve been blessed with. So excited for what the future holds for us!

9. Trader Joe’s Shrimp with Green Curry and Jasmine Rice. It’s a quick, affordable and delicious little meal for those nights I don’t have time to cook!

10. A tumblr blog devoted to French Bulldogs and one to Boston Terriers. I’m in loooove! Puppy fever, anyone? 

{Photos by Sharon Montrose}