Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I absolutely can’t wait. I’m going over to my Mom’s to set the table tonight and then tomorrow will be spent helping in the kitchen and just spending time with family.

Today I’m extremely thankful for the sweetest husband a girl could have. This morning, Corey made me breakfast and went out and got me an eggnog latte, just because! It made my morning. Then, on our drive in to work I listened to Christmas music for the first time this season (there were even remnants of snow left on the road from the dusting we got two nights ago). I kinda freaked out. I am beyonddd excited to celebrate our first Christmas together as a little family. 

Happy holidays, everyone! This weekend, give the people you cherish an extra long hug and make sure they know how grateful you are for them.