Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To Dos

{image courtesy of Pix Patisserie}

Corey and I did a great job of not over-planning our weekends this summer. We kind of became snobbish about our relaxation time. There were always plenty of things to do, but we chose not to do them. We stuck to simple activities like strolling through our neighborhood, laying on blankets in parks and going out for breakfast (not too far from home, mind you). I realized through all this time of doing nothing, I’ve racked up quite a list of things I want to do (and eat!). Here are my top five at the moment:

1. Corn Maze & Hay Ride at Kruger’s Farm

2. Try a French Macaron at Pix Patisserie

3. Visit the Portland Art Museum

4. Eat Breakfast at Pine State Biscuits

5. Make this pasta recipe using fresh made pasta from Portland's famous Pasta Works

What's on your To Do/To Eat list?