Wednesday, November 21, 2012

{It's About Time!}


Ah! I’ve been a bad, bad blogger! I got a sweet “I miss your blogging” comment in my Formspring yesterday, and then this morning my sis texted me wondering why I hadn't blogged in a while, and then when Megan called me out on Twitter this afternoon, I finally realized it’s about time I hop over here and say hello.

Well, where have I been? Not doing anything particularly fun, unfortunately. Work has been pretty nuts and top that with my commute and Corey’s class schedule and I haven’t had much time to blog during the week. Luckily, I’ve had the weekends to recharge, as we haven’t left Amsterdam in four weeks! I think that’s a record for us! It has been so nice doing fun things around our city and laying low. But fear not, the traveling won’t slow down forever – we’re off to Venice this coming weekend (I hope it’s not still flooded!!) and beyond that we have all our trips planned through the end of March!

I’ll be back to regular blogging very soon, promise! But in the meantime, when I’m not here, I’m tweeting, instagraming and pinning away – feel free to follow along!