Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{Two Things}


Two Things!

One: I’m opening sponsor spots back up! Hooray! I needed to give myself a breather to get through a busy work season and a hectic travel schedule, but I am finally accepting sponsors again for Explore.Dream.Discover! I’m discounting the sponsor price for the first month! If you’re interested in more information, shoot me an email at exploredreamdiscoverblog {at} gmail.com. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Two: I’m selling my Canon 60D camera with 18-200mm lens. Both the camera and the lens are in great condition, and only one year old. I recently upgraded to the 5D Mark II, which is the reason I’m selling. I truly loved this camera/lens combo. Send me an email at exploredreamdiscoverblog {at} gmail.com if you’re interested! Here are a few photos I took with this camera and lens if you’re interested in the quality:
 Hope you're all having a great week!