Tuesday, October 16, 2012

{Paul + Rachel // Married}

There are few things I love more than attending a wedding. I am just such a hopeless romantic and I will never get tired of watching two madly-in-love people committing their lives to each other. Corey and I were lucky enough to attend Paul and Rachel's wedding when we were home in August. They had their ceremony in the Versailles Gardens, with the Fremont bridge perched perfectly behind them and had the reception right next door at The Castaway. What an incredibly beautiful night! Rachel and Paul are the sweetest couple and their love for one another was just radiating off of them the entire day and night. Congrats again, you two! We love you!

P.S. I've already gotten a few questions on my dress (you guys are clearly dress people like me!) It's 2+ years old, I got it for my bachelorette party. It's the BCBG Heart Applique dress if any of you want to look for it on ebay :) )

{Photos ©  Liz Denfeld}