Tuesday, September 18, 2012

{Cooper Mountain Nature Park}

I'm a walker. My mom loves to walk. Corey loves to walk. My in-laws love to walk. We're just a walkin' family. So, needless to say, there was a lot of walking done while I was home for a month. One of my favorite places to go for a stroll was through Cooper Mountain Nature Park. It's this gorgeous nature park 1 mile from my in-laws and 3 miles from my Mom (they live 2 miles apart - how awesome is that?!). It's a peaceful place with gorgeous views and a few great trails. If you happen to live in the area and haven't checked it out - you must go! 
P.S. Wouldn't it be a gorgeous location for a photography session?!
P.P.S. I'm guest posting over on Betsy Transatlantically today - check it out!

And one from Instagram :)
 {Photos ©  Liz Denfeld}