Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{Away We Go!}

It's approximately 12:20 AM and the huz and I need to get up in 4.5 hours to catch a cab to the airport and board our flight to Naples! We'll then take a multitude of buses and trains to arrive in gorgeous Positano, Italy on the Amalfi Coast to celebrate Corey's 30th birthday! I had grand plans of scheduling posts while I'm away as I have plenty to show you, but alas, life got in the way and it didn't happen. So I'm sorry to say that you won't be hearing from me until we return next Wednesday. I'm going off the grid - no Twitter, no Instagram, no blogging, no EMAIL. No nothing. Can you believe it? I hardly think I'll be able to do it, but I'm going to try real hard. I just want to be as fully in the moment as possible and spend some quality time with the birthday boy before he has to start studying for finals next week :)

Hope you won't miss me too much ;) I know I'll miss all of you!! Ciao ciao!
{photo via}