Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{Enjoy the Ride}

Can you believe it’s already April? I feel like I’ve been wishing time away this entire year waiting for this month. My mom was coming, it’s my birthday month, we’re going to Barcelona and Paris (again!)… But now that it’s finally here I can hardly believe it. How have we already been in Amsterdam 8 months? Corey started his last term of the year this week – that’s crazy talk! Time is just flying by at rapid speeds. We have so many exciting things planned both in the near and distant future that I find myself constantly wishing time away. I’m always ready for the next exciting thing to happen – the next trip, the next visitor, the next big life milestone. It can be hard to be present in this moment and appreciate the here and now. So I guess this is just a little reminder to myself to slow down and enjoy the ride. After all, today is our only guarantee. We might as well savor it!
{Photo © Liz Denfeld Photography}