Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Christmas List

Well, folks. Here it is. Hoping Santa will bring me these goodies this year! 

1. Hunter Wellies. I got some knock-offs earlier this year, but my itch just hasn’t been scratched. I want the real thing!

2. Cole Haan Maria Sharapova Hobo Bag. I’m currently handbag-less and I’m thinking it’s about time I added one into my life. This one is just the right size, and I love the color!

3. A Tropical Vacation. Mexico. The Caribbean. Hawaii. Heck, I’ll take a Palm Springs weekend. I need to see the sun soon, or I might melt.

4. Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens. I love my 50mm 1.4, but I need a zoom lens. I haven’t done a ton of research, but my one giant requirement is that it has to be affordable. Let me know if you have a zoom lens you love!

5. A KitchenAid Mixer. It would make baking much more enjoyable, and much easier. Enough said!

6. Last, but certainly not least, a PUPPY! We’re ready to add a furbaby to our lives. Look at that face!! 


What's on your list?