Friday, January 4, 2013

{Our Wedding Video}

Yes, you read that right. And yes, our wedding was over two years ago... 
As much as I wanted a professional videographer at our wedding it just wasn't in the budget.
I knew I had to have at least some footage of our day, so we had two FlipShare cameras floating around all day, capturing who knew what. 
At the end of the wedding I was just happy to get both cameras back in one piece!
It was so fun to see what video had been taken. Some of it touching, some of it downright hilarious.
So, what do you do with 50+ little videos taken throughout your wedding day? 
Well, probably nothing, despite your best intentions.
Until a great friend (and bridesmaid) decides she wants to help you make them something special. 
I knew it was going to be a huge undertaking, and when the finished product hit my inbox yesterday I squealed with excitement and joy!
Jena - a talented graphic designer - took a jumbled mess of home videos and made them into a video that makes me laugh and cry every time I've watched it (yes, I've already watched it more than a few times!).
We will never be able to express our gratitude for such a personal and special gift. I know how much work this took and it is something we will cherish forever and ever!

So without further ado... Our wedding video!