Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{The Vlog}

Six months later.. I finally post my vlog!
I literally filmed this back in June. 
So a couple of my answers had changed/become irrelevant. 
I tried to edit out all my "ums" and such, but I still look pretty silly on camera..
Please don't make fun of me... Vlogging clearly isn't a natural talent over here. 
And I think this video begins and ends my vlogging career.. So enjoy it while it lasts! ;)

P.S. The beginning is supposed to be funny.. Kinda like vlogging outtakes. The way it turned out though I just kind of look like a weirdo. Sorry 'bout that.
P.P.S. I didn't even come close to answering all the questions in the comments.. I just talked way too much, and I figured nobody wanted to watch a 20 minute vlog. I'd say maybe there will be a part two, but I think I've embarrassed myself enough at least for the foreseeable future!