Wednesday, August 1, 2012

{Rachael + Christian Engaged}

I still have at least one more Greece post for you, but interrupting for today to show you some engagement photos I took for my friends Rachael and Christian last week!
Rachael, an American expat living in Amsterdam, contacted me months ago after finding my blog. She asked if I would be willing to take engagement photos for her and her fiance! I was so excited. It was the first time anyone had contacted me (that I didn't know) to take pictures for them! Well, we met for coffee soon after and we totally hit it off. We've been friends ever since (and she has since started her own amazing blog - Let's Be Adventurers - which is packed with gorgeous travel photos!). 
We finally got some good weather and I jumped at the chance to take photos for these two. I think we all went into it a little nervous not knowing what to expect, but it turned out to be a super fun and relaxed evening taking pictures of these two. They are so in love, constantly laughing and constantly smooching :) My kind of couple! 
Anyways, here are a few of my favorites from the session!
 {Photos ©  Liz Denfeld}