Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend I…

…Watched the Ducks (my alma mater) win the Pac-12 championship game at Spirit of 77.

…Had a day of pampering on Saturday… Got my eyebrows waxed, got a mani/pedi and a spray tan. I feel like a new woman!

…Had a fun girls night out (in my new leather jacket - thanks, Mama!). A group of us went to a new restaurant in the Pearl, Oven and Shaker, and then made our rounds to some familiar local jaunts (Vault Martini Bar and Brix Tavern). It had been too long since I had a good ‘ol ladies night!

…Did some Christmas shopping with my mother-in-law. I can’t believe I’ll be turning around two weeks after I land in Amsterdam to come right back here for the holidays! I know it’ll be worth it, but I’m not looking forward to all the plane travel!

…Had a great Sunday night family dinner at my in-laws. But we missed husband mucho.

I am having such a great time at home, but I have to say that I am super excited to get back to Amsterdam so I can really start celebrating Christmas! All the tweets about Christmas tree decorating and holiday crafts are making me so jealous! Hope everyone had a fun and festive weekend!