Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Weekend!


TGIF! Something about this week was just exhausting. I haven't been feeling totally myself these last couple of days and I am looking forward to a weekend to catch up on sleep and just relax. Tomorrow we're hoping to take a train ride to the town of Dordrecht for their Christmas Market. It's the biggest one in the Netherlands! Other than that I think we'll just be cleaning and packing and generally getting ready to head back to the States for Christmas next week! Can you believe it's next week? It totally snuck up on me this year! While thinking about having to deal with jet lag again kind of makes me want to cry, the thought of seeing my sisters and my niece and being with both our families more than makes up for that. Anyhow, hope you all have a lovely weekend and I'll catch you back here on Monday.

P.S. Corey doesn't really believe in (or like?) sending out Christmas cards, while I on the other hand always dream of sending them out. So instead of actually getting them I like to go on sites and design pretend ones. I really liked the one above other than the fact that it's missing Henry, a very important part of our little family :)