Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{London, England} Part I

We fell in love with England. But what's new, right? I feel like we "fall in love" with every new place we travel to. But this was a different kind of love. A familiar kind of love. Being in London felt like coming home. We ate Mexican food (yes, we ate Mexican food in London and loved every.single.second), understood what every sign said, what every menu offered. It just felt wayyy more Americanized than any other European city. Especially compared to Amsterdam. But I guess that's sort of obvious? We decided living in London would be a breeze (my London blogger friends - please chime in here - am I delusional? Perhaps.). So maybe someday we'll move there? Or maybe not. Either way, we so enjoyed shopping, walking around, seeing all the sights and enjoying the glorious warm weather. 



{Photos © Liz Denfeld}