Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Changes...

So I have some exciting new for you all! There are going to be quite a few changes going on around these parts very soon. For one, now that we're living in Amsterdam, it's come to my attention that my blog name doesn't really make any sense. So I've decided to change it. You'll have to wait and see what it is. I really like it.


Other than the name (I know, can you believe there's more?!), this lil 'ol blog is getting a makeover! I'm currently working with Kelly at Fabulous K Creative to come up with a whole new look for me. I am SO excited to see what she comes up with :)


And lastly, but certainly not least, I'm going to start accepting sponsors! It's something I've thought a lot about and feel this is a great time in my blog's journey to start. If you're a blog, business or anything and would like to be promoted over here, please do shoot me an email (liz.denfeld {at} gmail.com)! Rates are monthly and very reasonable. And I'll make it worth your while :) With all of our exciting travel adventures coming up, this blog is sure to continue growing at a fast rate. Included with Sponsorship will be space on my sidebar and a blog post feature on you, your blog, your business, etc


Okay, so that's it folks! A new name, new look, and new sponsors coming right up! Please be on the lookout for these changes, but I'll do another little reminder post before the big launch! Hope you'll continue to follow along on this exciting journey with me!