Thursday, March 25, 2010

Losing Sight of the Forest Through the Trees

Yesterday was a really crappy day. We found out our landlords sold our beautiful, perfect Pearl District condo and we'll need to move out. I personally got really wrapped up in my sadness. There were tears. At work. I was stressing about where we would go, how close we are to the wedding and blah blah blah... 

... Until I took a moment to step back, dry my tears, and think about what really matters here. I have an amazing relationship with the man of my dreams and we're getting married(!!!) and it doesn't matter if we live in a cardboard box, let alone the suburbs (okay, stings just a little to say that... the burbs...), what really matters is that we're happy and madly in love

So there it is. I'm over it. Bring it on Beaverton...