Thursday, November 19, 2009

Love-Simple & Complex

{via Le Love, via tumblr}

We got a special card in the mail to wish us congratulations on our engagement and I loved the words so much I had to share them with you.

LOVE /’luv/

(noun, verb, and everything in between)

1: holding hands, walking in the rain, and not even knowing it’s raining 2: being there for each other (no matter what) 3: that certain look 4: trust 5: passion 6: the best kind of friendship 7: gets better with time 8: a fairy tale that does come true

I’ve never felt so connected to the words and message on a card. They’re so simple, but Corey and I relate to every single one of these. My heart filled with emotion when I read it, and it made me think about how happy I am to have found the person I am going to spend the rest of my life with. Honestly, for a time in my life I really wasn’t sure if I’d be lucky enough to experience this kind of true, amazing love. To sit back and think about how I’m experiencing it every day and will get to every day for the rest of my life, for better or worse, makes me happier than I could every explain in words (and I’m a writer, so that’s saying a lot!).

Alright, enough of the sappy stuff! Hopefully that didn’t bore you. Up next, photos from our weekend in Antwerp—finally!