Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Here!

{on the way to the train station, thanks iphone!}
Greetings from Amsterdam! I finally arrived after a pretty crazy series of events. I won't bore you with the details but basically there was a problem with my flight so I ended up leaving Sunday (not Saturday). Instead of flying all day Saturday, Corey and I met up with friends in Eugene to watch the Ducks kill the Trojans (sorry, honey.). It was a super fun day and I was so glad I got extra time with my sweets!

Amsterdam is such a beautiful city. It's so exciting to be in Europe. I almost forgot how quaint and historic everything feels. I have been taking the train into the office, which is located in a suberb of Amsterdam called Hilversum. I feel like such a big city girl taking the train. Centraal Station is bustling with people in the morning. The energy is amazing and everyone looks so chic. I am feeling so inspired by all the gorgeous coats and boots all these girls wear! I can't wait to go shopping :)

I'll share more later, but for now I just wanted to say I'm here!