Saturday, March 2, 2013

{Scotland Here We Come + Meet Danica}

Well, we're off again! This time we're heading to....
But not just that...
We're going for a very special occasion...
Megan + Stephen are tying the knot!!!
Corey + I are so excited to be there for this huge moment in their lives.
And even better - Sophie will be joining in on the celebration, so I finally get to meet her! Hooray!
We'll be instagramming the weekend away, no doubt. So feel free to follow along if you'd like:

-----

I'd also love to introduce you to a darling new sponsor! Danica from GoodHeart is a sweet girl who writes her blog from our old hometown of Portland, so I'm always longingly reading her posts missing home! She's super sweet, posts fun outfits (this one would be perfect in Amsterdam) and inspiring quotes. Find out more about Danica below and then hop on over and to her blog and you’re sure to find a new daily read!
-----
Hi everyone! I'm Danica and I blog over on Goodheart . I'm a recently turned 24 year old (as of February 27th!) Texas girl, who decided to move to Liz's hometown, Portland, Oregon. It's now been almost two years since I moved, and I'm loving it! Thessaloniki, Greece is possibly my favorite place in the world, I'm a big fan of cold weather, and I love chai tea lattes. My blog is all about fashion, travel, photography, and other things I find inspiring. Come on over and say hi! 


{Scotland photo by Megan}