Friday, June 15, 2012

{Santorini Here We Come!!}

I can't believe it's finally here! Tomorrow we are off to Greece.
Santorini is one of my ultimate dream destinations.
We splurged on our hotel and plan on doing nothing but lounging on our private terrace, cocktail in hand, staring out at the caldera. all.day.long.
If you happen to have any Santorini restaurant recommendations send them on over.
And if you have recommendations for things to do on the island, send those, too. Although I can't guarantee we'll do much more than relax by the pool!
I'll be back in a week. I'll be semi-unplugged, probably tweeting and posting the occasional Instagram here and there. 
If you're interested in following along:
Twitter: @LizDenfeld
Instagram: lizdenfeld

And here's a photo of our pool. You know, just so you can visualize where we are while we're away... :) 
Have a great weekend and week next week!