Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Countdown is On!

Maybe you can tell by my random absence that things over here have gotten more than a little crazy/stressful/insane. Somehow I thought I'd be able to keep up with this little 'ol blog, but I'm being proven horribly wrong. The good news is, while I haven't been sharing any photos with you, sweet readers, that doesn't mean I haven't been snapping away. Hoping to get some time in the next couple days to update you on the exciting things I've been up to. I hope you'll forgive the sporadic posting for the next couple weeks. We are moving to Amsterdam in 10 days!!!! Holy moly. 


So glad you're all here, and hope you'll stay with me during this hectic transition! And as always, you can keep up with me on Twitter if you can't wait for the blog posts :)



{a photo of Henry because... well, why not?}