Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank You!


Just wanted to sincerely thank you all for your sweet comments and congrats last week! Some of you asked what I will be doing in my new role. My new title is Cross Category Creative Producer. I work for a large sport brand and I will be managing the cross category (each of our major sports is a category) pages for our retail website. Hopefully that makes sense. It can be confusing to explain :)


P.S. How was your weekend? We went to Mt. Hood and spent it with 10 friends in a cabin in the snow (well, there wasn't that much snow, it's been quite warm here lately). It wasn't quite as relaxing as I had anticipated, but it was fun to snowshoe and watch Henry interact with the two other dogs that were there. Let's just say we need to work on his socializing skills a bit. He's quite demanding when he wants to play! I'll be posting photos tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to download yet! Hope your week is off to a great start.