Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ONE MONTH!!!

{Photo by Jill Thomas}
Oh my goodness!! One month from today, I will walk down the aisle to my soon-to-be husband, make one of the most important promises of my life and become Mrs. Denfeld! With every passing day everything feels more and more real. I'm ridiculously emotional at anything wedding related (well, maybe even things that aren't wedding related...), and I'm finding it hard to focus on anything else. 


Last weekend we got our marriage license (!!!), finalized things with our event rental company, decided our cake and cupcake flavors, started on the seating chart and I made a banner for our dessert table. Today, Corey and I are meeting with our officiant to tell her our story and start crafting the ceremony. Everything is coming together! It is so exciting and I can't wait for August 7th!!! 


Thanks for following along on this journey. It's been so fun sharing my inspirations and my experiences with you all!