Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bridal Shower

This past weekend, I had my first bridal shower. It blew away my expectations. It was above and beyond. I had the best time! And the photos are evidence of that. I had a smile from ear-to-ear pretty much the entire time. Here are some photos from the lovely event! Make sure to read the captions for some more details. 

{My sister made and decorated these cookies all by herself. There are coral bridesmaid dresses and a wedding dress + fun wedding cakes.}
{One of my bridesmaids Jenna is a future cupcake shop owner. She made these adorable cupcakes and truffles from scratch. Incredible!}
{I even had a banner- made by Jenna- yippee! I loved it!}
{Me and some of the girlies}
{Me and Jenna (the cupcake extraordinaire)}
{I didn't stray away from the champagne! Can ya tell?!}
{My sister set up all sorts of fun guessing games}
{Here's the cookie baker (sissy) and my beautiful Mama!}
{On one side the pillow says "Tonight" and on the other "Not Tonight"-- Hilarious!}
{Can you tell I was really excited about getting the fondue set?!}
Thank you to my sisters, bridesmaids, Mama and future mother-in-law, Leslie! I couldn't have asked for anything more. And a special thanks to my Bestie for these wonderful pictures. They really capture the happiness and excitement of the day.