Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{Weekend Snaps}


I interrupt this regularly scheduled post to bring to your attention that I have a new blog URL!

www.exploredreamdiscoverblog.com

If you have a link to my blog on your blog or site would you mind updating the link? I'd love you forever and ever! Thank you!

Now on to the post...

The entire weekend wasn't spent celebrating Dutch holidays... 

We cooked breakfast Saturday morning. Fried eggs. Hashbrowns. Toast. Avocado. Orange Juice. It was good. And then we took a nap.

I met up with this little lady for tea in Vondelpark. Can I tell you how incredibly comforting it is to meet other American bloggers in Amsterdam? Who are really, really nice and cool? Oh, it's amazing!

Have a I told you lately how happy our new Nespresso machine makes me? When I feel like a decaf cappuccino - poof! - I get one!

Gorgeous sunset from our juliette balcony

Oh hi, I'm Henry. I'm the cutest ever, hence why my mom is obsessed with me! 

{Photos © Liz Denfeld Photography}