Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Dublin, Ireland} Part II

Happy Tuesday, Everyone! I am so tired this evening (remember it's already nighttime here! 10PM!) I almost didn't write this post. But then I felt compelled to show you the rest of our Dublin pictures. So here you have them! 

One reason Dublin felt extra fun was because we had some celebrating to do. I know my Mom will read this and laugh because she thinks I'm ridiculous with all my "celebrations", but that's just me! Well, while in Dublin, Corey and I celebrated our four year dating anniversary! Four years before, Corey had taken me on our first date. Clearly it was a good one considering he's now my husband! Anyhow, I'm a huge hopeless romantic and I'll take any chance to reminisce, which we did :) We'll definitely never forget our anniversary walking the streets of Dublin, throwing back a couple pints and watching a beautiful sunset from the top of the Guinness Storehouse.



1-3. Christ Church
4. Alleyway behind the Guinness Storehouse
5. View from lunch at the Guinness Storehouse
6. Enjoyed a half-pint at lunch!
7-8. Guinness Taste Experience (just another excuse to drink more beer...)
9-10. Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse
11. Sunset from Gravity Bar
12. We took a horse drawn carriage back into town. Corey, being the gentleman that he is, wanted to do something sweet for me on our anniversary. Is he a keeper or what?!
13. River View
14. Entrance to St. Stephen's Green
15-17. St. Stephen's Green (such a charming city park!)
18-20. Phoenix Park (the largest city park in Europe!)

{Photos © Liz Denfeld Photography}