Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday

Last November I took some time each Thursday to record some things (big or small) that I was feeling especially thankful for. Thought I’d pick it up again this year. If you feel like joining, leave a link in the comments to your Thankful Thursday list!

Today I’m feeling extra thankful for…

…hats, scarves and gloves. I never really needed them before like I do now. It literally hurts to ride my bike without these essentials!

…our Nespresso machine. It makes a perfectly frothy cappuccino for me each morning (and sometimes evening).

…those hugs that end with an extra tight squeeze (thank you, husband).

...my Mama. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to have her. She has braved so much raising me and my sisters and has taught me how to be a strong, independent woman.

…a pup who acts like his entire life has been made just by me walking in the door.

…some awesome plans to keep us distracted next week during our first Thanksgiving away from home :(

…blog friends. I’m so looking forward to a fun girls dinner with these lovely ladies.

…an unexpected “I love you” text. Nothing makes me smile bigger.

...Skype. I couldn't survive living in Amsterdam without it. 

…nights Corey’s not in class. It’s too quiet around the apartment when he’s gone.  

a great book. I’m 75 pages in and completely entranced.

…genuine laughter. 


{card by Rifle Paper Co.}